Good bye 2012

The best thing about 2012 for me is the re-election of President Barack Obama. I still get happy when I see pictures of him and his family. I'm a huge fan of First Lady Michelle. She can do no wrong in my eyes.

Hoping things go well for us and we don't fall off of the fiscal cliff.

I had a few minor-ish health issues in 2012 that are as worked out as they could be and I look forward to riding my bike more. Riding my bike brings out my inner 12-year-old boy. Sadly as an aging baby boomer, I won't be able to ride as long and as far as I used to, but any ride is better to me than none.

I'm coming into acceptance about needing to wear a compression sleeve and gauntlet, after talking to a 23 year breast cancer survivor, who told me it won't always be this way. She gave me a glimmer of hope.

Hoping to visit my 3 darling granddaughters this year. And to attend my niece's wedding in September, perhaps I will combine the trip.

I'm looking at 2013 with a lot of hope.

Comments

Popular Posts