Mini Remodel And Stomach Flu

Pitiful
Hard as I've denied it, I think I have the stomach flu. I had a flu shot weeks ago, so I suppose that's why I'm only on the leading edge of illness. Only the one symptom. Just at stage one for the last 5 days. Uggggggggg.

Stability is what I need to keep the nausea at bay. I have to sit very, very still. No sudden moves. It comes and goes in waves. I will have moments when I feel just great. Those are the times I try to do a little something around the house. The rest of the time I must remain motionless.

This week we are putting the finishing touches on the mini redo in the family room. Carpeting and window blinds. I forgot that meant moving the furniture and accessories out of the room. I love the idea of a redo, but when I don't feel well it's just no fun at all.

It's all done now. I'm sitting here green around the gills. Trying to distract myself from myself. Quite unlovely.

Comments

Popular Posts